Strategy and New Media Communications Planning
Social technologies continue to evolve every aspect of communications strategies. Integrating branded communities, creating actionable content and managing stakeholder relations on the Social Web into advertising, marketing and PR result in successful campaigns. Earned, owned and paid media become converged media.
Natasha provides integrated communications consulting, with a specialty in developing B2S (business to social) campaigns. Connecting businesses with online communities on the Social Web involves strategic customization of tactics that with proven return of influence.
Working with internal communications teams or other agencies, Natasha creates and implements strategic social business plans that develop:
- Monitoring dashboards for online reputation management and conversation scanning
- Branded communities on leading channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+ etc.)
- Crisis communications and social policies
- Metrics and analysis programs to analyze social behaviours
- Thought leadership campaigns
- Influencer outreach programs
- Crowdsourcing and e-fundraising campaigns
- Digital storytelling campaigns
Social Communications Training for Corporate Teams
Natasha also provides new media and relevant content training to corporate communications teams. She assists human resources departments to build internal social media teams, by developing testing and interviewing candidates.